Secure Web Apps with Cloudflare
The Secure Web Apps with Cloudflare course is designed for IT professionals interested in understanding how Cloudflare enhances application performance and security. Participants will learn how to configure secure websites and APIs, and implement measures to prevent DDoS attacks and malicious bot use. The course also delves into configuring Zero Trust Gateways, Access, and Teams, providing learners with hands-on experience in administering and monitoring Zero Trust. This course is a must for those seeking to fortify their applications and networks against modern security threats while ensuring optimal performance.
- Explore how Cloudflare improves application performance and security
- Configure secure websites and APIs
- Prevent DDoS attacks and malicious bot use
- Configure Zero Trust Gateways, Access, and Teams
- Administer and Monitor Zero Trust
Students do not need programming experience for this course. However, students are encouraged to have some computer networking experience.
All students receive comprehensive courseware covering all topics in the course. Students will access the courseware through GitHub. The courseware is a collection of documents. Students practice the topics covered through challenging hands-on lab exercises.
Students will need a free, personal GitHub account to access the courseware. Students will need a modern web browser.
- What is Cloudflare?
- How does Cloudflare support High Performance
- How does Cloudflare support Security
- Secure websites & APIs
- Web Application Firewall
- Page Shield
- Mitigate DDoS attacks
- Stop malicious bot abuse
- Scrape Shield
- Zero Trust Configuration
- Enable Zero Trust on Websites
- Zero Trust Gateways
- Zero Trust Access
- Access Groups
- Service Auth
- Zero Trust Team
- Zero Trust Log & Analytics